So, usually I can buy the "ankle" length jeans and they'll be great for my short legs. Gap seems to have shortened their jeans or somethin' crazy because their "ankle" length ones are now too short after they are washed! Their "regular" ones are 3 inches longer, so cuffing would be required to avoid dragging on the ground. I don't know what to do. I just have a pet peeve about high-waters when I sit down. I just don't like it. This leads me to think that I should get the "regular" length, but does that look dorky?
I am fashionally challenged with jeans. Stink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
better too long than too short!!! i agree with you - highwaters are no good at any time. i'd rather have my jeans way too long and roll them, or sew them, or just leave them, because then when you sit, they still cover part of your feet, making your feet look a little smaller. there. all my fashion secrets revealed :)
Hey Nat! I didn't realize you had a blog. (This is Ashley Madsen (Quick)) About the pants: Nordstrom has free hemming on pants if you buy them there. I think they will hem others for a small fee. If you hit the sales you can get a good pair for 30 or 40.
Post a Comment