Today was the day!! I finally (after 7 years) graduated from college in a freezing cold ceremony this morning. I got a little worried this morning when it was raining still when we headed off to the school, but it subsided by 8, and then the sun graced us with its presence just before the ceremony was over. It was so fun to have my parents there, in addition to my grandma and one of my aunts and her three girls.
Mom and Dad
It was a bummer that more of my family couldn't be there, but there were extenuating circumstances for some of them. I'm now looking forward to starting the credential program in September and any other adventures life may bring :)

4 comments:
Congrats!!!
Congrats Natalie!!! Way to be the first college graduate in our family!! Charles and I were thinking maybe we would leave right after work on thursday and drive all night and get to your graduation right as it was beginning but decided that was a little nuts we would probably fall asleep and die, ha. But congratulations I wish I could have been there! Way to go!
other adventures! congratulations, i'm so proud of you and more schooling to come! you look great in a grad gown!
Look at how cute you look! I love graduations, they're so official. You're officially on to the next stage...good luck with that!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment