Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jewels!

I love that almost all of my friends are older than me! Granted, not by much, but still :)

Today is Julie Lynn McCullough Spackman's big day. She is now a quarter of a century. Half-way to fifty. The big 25.

I wish I had some better pictures with me, boy do it ;) Jules and I had many a laugh in Mrs. Bixby's 7th grade history class, Sunday School with the rowdy boys, Young Women's, Girl's Camp with the hammock and chair (good times!), and so many more memories. I can't seem to do her justice. She was one of my first friends in Virginia, and it was so nice to have her at the same school. I remember when we were both learning to drive, and she had to learn on a stick shift. Haha. I remember stalling on the way home from the mall with Tania, listening to 'N Sync on the way to Seminary, getting on your case about your boyfriends, and hating Hunk-a-chunk (you didn't, but Ser and I sure did!). I could go on and on, but I won't.

Jules, you're one of my best friends, and I hope one day that we can find the time to get together and have a fun filled weekend of reminiscing while our husbands take care of the kids...looks like I've got some work to do ;) Thanks for all you've done for me Jules, I hope I can be half the mom and wife you are.

Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

SERAPH said...

Your post just made me tear up. I MISS MY GIRLS!!!! (I think I'm sleep deprived too, thanks to Parker.)