So, this is probably really lame, but I need your help. For those of you who have known me for a long time (family, Ser, Jules) leave me a comment with your favorite story of me (or more than one). Such stories have been requested by a male counterpart and my own memory of such stories is lacking.
Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How many do you need? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I could come up with A LOT. Do you want funny ones? Special ones? Any type of story? Let me know. :)
One time I remember catching you picking your nose while you sang a love song to your poster of Justin Timberlake when you were 13.
MuahHAHAHAHAH
oh! trisha, it's painful I'm laughing so hard :D
I remember you always had bruises on your legs. one time you walked into the bathtub, once it was the dishwasher when the door was down, and another time you walked into the wall. you had gorgeous legs, but you were always banged up :D
Post a Comment