Saturday, April 18, 2009

Left My Heart In San Francisco

Ok, so not really, but I love the city. On Wednesday, Darren picked me up from the airport and then we went to the Golden Gate Bridge, since I'd never been there before. It was crazy windy, but so fun to see. I told him I felt like I was looking at something that wasn't supposed to be real. I'd seen the bridge on movies and television shows, but to see it for real was pretty cool. Call me crazy, but oh well. After the Golden Gate, we stopped by the Oakland Temple and walked around for a little bit, spent about an hour trying to find somewhere to eat, and then headed back home. It was a great day, and so fun to spend some time with him in San Fran.
So, Darren left this morning for Rexburg until August, and I was surprised at how hard it was for me. I'll spare everyone the gory details, but I must say that I do believe I am falling for this guy. Crazy. For some reason I never thought this would happen. It's surprised me at how comfortable I am around him and his family. Doesn't hurt that they're pretty great! I'll see him in June at my sister's wedding, where he'll be meeting my family....scary. Kinda stinks that we'll be apart almost twice as long as we've been together, but we'll see what happens. Haha.

1 comment:

Jessie Evans said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm way excited to do Trisha's wedding too!