Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cerapa Goosh!

Today is a big day, it's one of my best friends' birthdays! Twelve and a half years ago (dang, can't believe it's been that long!) my family moved to Virginia and I met a cute girl in a pink dress. She swears that's not what she was wearing, but hey, it's my memory right? :) We hit it off, as far as I can remember, and the rest is pretty much history! We've celebrated thirteen birthdays, half a dozen girls camps, many an 'N Sync music video on TRL, shared a brain our Freshman and Senior years of high school, roomed together a few years at BYU, had many a burping contest and much, much more. I'd love to be able to put up some old school pictures, but all of my old photo's are in Virginia, so these will have to do. Hope she doesn't kill me, but they bring back fun memories :) I miss being close to her, but she's got a baby and a hubby to take care of now. Crazy to think how quickly time flies. Seems like just yesterday we were in braces and trying to stay awake in seminary :)


Happy Birthday Seraph! Hope your 25th brings all you've ever wanted. Love you!!

1 comment:

SERAPH said...

OH my gosh!!! My eyes are totally watering up over here. Thanks SO much for the post (and for the voicemail you left me on Saturday). It means a lot. I wish you lived closer to me too. Any chance of you coming to Utah for a visit in the near future?

I can't believe we've known each other that long either. I'm glad we don't have braces anymore. :) Thanks for being my best friend!!! I love you!