Friday, September 5, 2008

I Hope They Call GRANT On A Mission!

Grant received his mission call yesterday to the California Fresno Mission! He will be preaching the gospel in English, and will report to the Provo MTC on November 12. I am so excited for him!! The best part is, I happen to live in the Fresno mission :) My friends and I are scheming about ways to be able to see him in the next two years. Anyway, I am so proud of Grant right now and know that he will be one excellent missionary!

4 comments:

Julie said...

oh my goodness! that is hysterical that he's going to be in your neck of the woods for the next two years! I wonder why it's worked out that way :)

Congratulations to Grant!

Melissa said...

That's awesome that your brother will be serving right where you live! My brother was in the Pocatello mission, the same mission where Jay's parents live, so we got to have him over for holidays and stuff. It was a lot of fun and got me out of having to write him letters regularly!

Anonymous said...

That is very exciting to have Grant near you! I am happy that all is going well for you out in CA.

SERAPH said...

CONGRATS to Grant! I'm SO excited for him. Will you be coming out to Provo when he enters the MTC? If so...then I definately want to see you!!!!