First off, I'm not even sure if that's how you spell that word! Secondly, I should own one of the above, but make it real. For those who know me pretty well, you should know that I'm always bruised somewhere and often have no idea what happened. Well, it seems that this has not gotten any better with age. Yesterday during Sacrament Meeting I had to play the Intermediate and Closing hynms. I was in the middle of a very full bench (a recipe for problems if you ask me) and as I was trying to get over legs to get out I wacked my knee on the arm rest at the end of the bench. Needless to say, it was pretty blue by the end of last night and is a bright shade of purple today. Then last night I had to scoop rock-hard icecream to about 150 hungry males after Stake Priesthood meeting (not a klutzy thing, but my wrist is now sore). And now for the clincher of it all: just about 15 minutes ago I was putting up pictures in my office. I was leaning down to open up a step ladder so I could reach a little higher on the wall. In the process, I was looking right and did not notice that the thermostat on the wall was to my left and wacked the upper portion of my forehead right on the corner of the thermostat box. My boss walked by right as I did it too and I have a mini goose-egg to show for it. Man, I love my life!
Monday, April 28, 2008
I'm a klutz!
First off, I'm not even sure if that's how you spell that word! Secondly, I should own one of the above, but make it real. For those who know me pretty well, you should know that I'm always bruised somewhere and often have no idea what happened. Well, it seems that this has not gotten any better with age. Yesterday during Sacrament Meeting I had to play the Intermediate and Closing hynms. I was in the middle of a very full bench (a recipe for problems if you ask me) and as I was trying to get over legs to get out I wacked my knee on the arm rest at the end of the bench. Needless to say, it was pretty blue by the end of last night and is a bright shade of purple today. Then last night I had to scoop rock-hard icecream to about 150 hungry males after Stake Priesthood meeting (not a klutzy thing, but my wrist is now sore). And now for the clincher of it all: just about 15 minutes ago I was putting up pictures in my office. I was leaning down to open up a step ladder so I could reach a little higher on the wall. In the process, I was looking right and did not notice that the thermostat on the wall was to my left and wacked the upper portion of my forehead right on the corner of the thermostat box. My boss walked by right as I did it too and I have a mini goose-egg to show for it. Man, I love my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I still remember that really nice shiner on your leg from when you walked into the bathtub. Somehow. And another one from when you walked into your dishwasher.
If it makes you feel any better, when Paul and I were engaged, I ran full steam into a wall in his parents' house - they had to cover the dent with a picture (it's still there) and I had a huge goose egg on my forehead for over a week.
Post a Comment