Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin!!

First, I'm so sorry the picture is tiny...I can't fix that until I get home. Second, Happy 21st Birthday to my brother Justin! Last year this time he was in Iraq, but this year he is home until July. The family (all those still in VA) celebrated his birthday Saturday when he was up from North Carolina for Easter. I'm sad I couldn't be there, but he knows I love him! He's one of the best brothers I could ask for. I love how he always tries (and succeeds) to put me in a headlock when I'm at home and say something annoying to him :) He is constantly making fun of my height too. I guess that's what little (in age, he's like 9 inches taller than me) brothers are for! Miss you bro. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Justin!!!

hey, I either never knew or just forgot, but our bros have the same birthday - Steve turns I think 28 today. I should probably call him! :)