Hello all fellow bloogers! I am bored stiff at work while my boss is having surgery on his finger that he almost cut off last week doing handy work around his house. Classic Tim Taylor if you ask me :) So, I thought I'd update my blog and bring you up to date on my oh so exciting life! This is pretty much for Ser & Jules, since I don't keep in touch with either of them like I WISH I did. I promise I love you both! So, here we go...I can't remember back to the beginning of the year (except that when I got back from Virginia things began to suck!), so I'll try from the beginning of this month since that was only Friday :)
February - 1st: Well, I can't remember what I did this day except do payroll at work. I love paying myself!...Oh! I got to play Friends: Scene It with some friends in my gross house. 2nd: Groundhog's Day! Too bad the blasted thing saw his shadow. I am soooo ready to lay out by the pool already! I'm feeling a little too white these days :) What else did I do Saturday...went grocery shopping for the Super Bowl and wrapped 64 potatoes for a Break the Fast on Sunday. (You guys loving the play by play??) Haha. 3rd: Sunday!! I didn't have meetings so I was able to sleep in a bit and got to church at about noon for choir practice before our block started. During Sunday School I shoved the pre-wrapped potatoes in the oven hoping they would be done in 2 hours...they weren't. They were a little crunchy, but still delish! After church we ate! And then I ate some more at a Super Bowl party at my neighbor's house. Thank goodness for the invention of DVR - I was able to watch it from the very beginning and see all the good commercials...and the lame ones as well. Incredible game in the last 5 minutes. 4th: Yesterday...I got to sleep in til about 8:30 and then got up and ready to go to work at one. Did my taxes and almost cried at how much I make but never see...went to FHE at 7:30, then ditched out at 8:15 or so and watched Dance War. Bruno irritates the heck out of me but I still watch it. 5th: Today!! I had to work at 8am today so I got up at the cracks. I'm still at work until 5pm and it's 2:30 right now...bummer. Good thing I brought a book to read :) It's my last Tuesday night to stay out...school starts a week from tomorrow! Exciting and scary at the same time. I hate getting up early and my classes start at 8. I'm retarded :) Well, I think that's pretty much a catch-up and probably more than you wanted to know! I'll try to do something fun next time. Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I thoroughly enjoyed this entry. It's nice to know what you're doing these days. :D And I am SO happy that you have a blog now. I check it like everyday when I'm at work (bored). I always get excited when you've done a new entry. And you have music on yours???!!! How cool is that. I'm impressed! :D
yay!!! i'm so happy you're posting stuff so that seraph and i can actually know what's up with you, miss MIA! and i adored the play-by-play. and yes, 8am classes are pointless - who's awake for them? i always woke up, got to class, and fell back asleep, so it was a waste of effort, really :) noon classes are the way to go :)
Post a Comment